This super-exciting snowmobiling adventure takes you to the top of the spectacular Mýrdalsjökull glacier, where you will have a breathtaking view of South Iceland, one of the most scenic areas of the country. Along the way we stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is unique as you can walk behind it and through the other side. We also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skógafoss waterfall and visit the Skógar Folk Museum to get a taste of how Icelanders lived in past centuries.
Tour duration: 09:00 – 19:00
- Bus fare with audio guidance
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing & safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Admission to the Skógar Folk Museum
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
- A valid driver´s licence is required
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile
- Single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour´s departure from Reykjavík English audio guidance on the bus
Fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before event
Minimum age of passengers is 13 years old.