This is our most popular scheduled tour. Our guests tell us this tour is the best thing to do right at the start of a stay in Reykjavik. The route may include but is not limited to the following places; City Centre, Reykjavik Concert Hall, Reykjavik’s south facing beach – Ægissida, University of Iceland campus, Reykjavik’s Catholic Cathedral, Parliament building, Reykjavik’s Old Harbour and Tjörnin City Lake.
- Spring: 1 Feb. — 14 May: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 AM
- Summer: 15 May — 30 September: Every day 10 AM
- Fall: 01 Oct. — 30 Nov.: Fridays & Saturdays at 10 AM
- Winter: 01 Dec. — 31 Dec.: Fridays and Sat at 11 AM.
- Christmas Holiday Schedule – on demand, please ask.
- +/- 2.5 hours with lots of interpretive stops
- 8 km / 5 miles
- Our guests tell us it is easy to bike
- Red shipping containers – Ægisgarður 7, Reykjavik Old Harbour
- 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure
Minimum number of participants:
- No minimum